Saturday, July 7, 2012

Trip to the Philippines (and Vietnam)


The purpose of this little blog is to help me prepare and organize my itinerary for the Philippines this coming January with the possibility of a side trip somewhere in Asia. In the Philippines, our main focus will be the Visayas region found in central Philippines. See some city sights, then relax on the beaches.

Our main targets?
Cebu - our base and jump off point for the islands
Palawan - I want to see the beautiful limestone cliffs in Coron, Kayangan Lake, the underground caves and more!
Islands with white sand beaches and clear waters - Not sure which ones yet but I'm working on it!

Edit: Tickets have been BOOKED! Woohooo!! And Vietnam is now on the itinerary as well so I guess I'll be posting stuff about Vietnam soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment